Creature Breeder Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Applications

3 posters

Go down

Moderator Applications Empty Moderator Applications

Post by TheRealTheKy Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:04 pm

We are in Need of Mini Moderators, and Global Moderators now that we re-opened the forums. You can apply to be one here. Just reply to this topic with the following form.

Code:
Moderator Application-

Username:
Forum Experiance:
Moderation Experiance:
Why should you be a Moderator:
What would you do as a moderator:
How often can you be on the forums:
Extra Info:(optional)
TheRealTheKy
TheRealTheKy
Administrator
Administrator

https://cbfanfun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications Empty Re: Moderator Applications

Post by ♥FriendsOnly♥ Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Moderator Application-

Username: FriendsOnly
Forum Experiance: I've been around the forums for some time, I am experience with forums as I myself run one.
Moderation Experiance: Well I am the admin of my forum so I have experience moderating my own.
Why should you be a Moderator: I love to keep user safe, to help them around and its all worth it when they say a Thank You it just makes my day.
What would you do as a moderator:Help keep the forum safe, help other fellow users when they need help, keep this forum alive and not let it die. Also make it fun for users to come. Smile
How often can you be on the forums: Everyday. Smile

♥FriendsOnly♥
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rebma55 Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Moderator Application-

Username: rebma55
Forum Experiance: Have been on the official forum, this one and several other forums in the past.
Moderation Experiance: When the forum originally started I was a moderator.
Why should you be a Moderator: I am always willing to help those who need it. I also hate to see people abusing the rules (There not that hard to follow)
What would you do as a moderator: Always do my best to make sure the rules are obeyed and the members feel happy and safe to be here.
How often can you be on the forums: Everyday except school exam blocks then about 3 to 5 days a week depending.
Extra Info:(optional) I am still willing to help the forum start up withought being a moderator.

Last edited by rebma55 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Checking Acuracy)
rebma55
rebma55
Mini Mod

http://creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/1120772

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum